I know, I know, we’re already on day 15 of 2017 and I’m just now coming up with my last year’s travel roundup because, you know, stuff got in the way so I’ll make this quick and mostly visual. 🙂
- Stockholm, Sweden / February 24-28, 2016
Tour of the city in celebration of my wife’s birthday.
- Copenhagen, Denmark / April 29 – May 1, 2016
Weekend city trip in celebration of my birthday.
- Zadar & Plitvice, Croatia / May 5-9, 2016
Exploring Zadar with a day tour to Plitvice Lakes as extension to my birthday celebration.
- Bratislava, Slovakia / July 26-29, 2016
Exploring the city as first leg of Donauwelle.
- Vienna, Austria / July 29 – August 1, 2016
Exploring the city as second leg of Donauwelle.
- Budapest, Hungary / August 1-4, 2016
Exploring the city as third leg of Donauwelle.
- Luxembourg, Luxembourg / August 20, 2016
Family day tour of the city.
- Transylvania, Romania / October 19-25, 2016
Road trip through Transylvania starting in Timisoara, ending in Bucharest.
- Mallorca, Spain / December 24-27, 2016
Road trip on the island of Mallorca in celebration of Christmas.
As you can see, it had been a very hedonistic year, one we won’t allow ourselves to have again in a very long time but it was good while it lasted and we will treasure these memories for a lifetime! It was a year that has inspired me to blog, to travel and see the world, and to learn. It has left me curious for more places and sometimes frustrated because there is only so much to see and we can’t always have enough resources to just go, let alone have the time. But I do look forward to our trips we got planned for this year and we’ll just have to make the most out of it. 🙂
So which one of these places do you guys think I liked best? And which ones appeal to you the most?